Software-Defined Networking (SDN) helps organisations accelerate application deployment and delivery and reduces IT costs via policy-enabled work-flow automation.
With software-defined networking (SDN), you can more easily make your network automatically adjust to application needs. No more changing configurations across an endless number of devices. You gain an end-to-end network services view and can control your core assets more effectively. Build a network today for what your business needs tomorrow.
Automate infrastructure based on one policy across the entire access network, as a single fabric.
- Management – Manage Cisco SD-Access with a central dashboard. Easily design, provision, apply policy, and assure network services with full visibility across the entire network.
- Identity-based policy – Gain awareness of what’s hitting your network. SD-Access simplifies delivery of consistent, highly secure, identity-based policy for users and devices across wired and wireless networks.
DNA Analytics and Assurance
Predict network performance by using machine learning to correlate user and application data with actionable insights.
- Simplify management – A single user interface makes it easy to troubleshoot problems on your network.
- Gain network visibility – Collect data in real time from devices, users, and applications across the enterprise.
- Save time, solve problems – Analytics combined with automation reduces time spent on troubleshooting.
Intelligent WAN (IWAN) – an SD-WAN solution
Help ensure a high-quality user experience at your branch offices while reducing costs and complexity.
- Better user experience – Deploy applications in minutes, on any platform. Deliver a consistent user experience and predictable performance.
- Greater agility – Get faster, easier deployment and operation of your WAN, and faster performance using less bandwidth.
- Advanced threat protection – Securely connect users to applications. Multilayer security encrypts all data for protection from the WAN edge to the cloud.