Exciting opportunity for a JavaSoftware Developer to join an innovative IT Services technology firm and work on next generation technology. The platform being built is an enterprise orchestration product based on micro-services and container architecture.
We are looking for:
- Developers that can produce production ready code and that we can hand tasks to and get results fast.
- The language “GO” (https://golang.org) is preferred but that’s a rare skill, hence an experienced Java developer would be suitable.
The projects vary from small, medium to large client custom projects and must be able to drive and manage your own projects to successful completion.
You will be joining a team of automation and identity management specialists and be involved in projects related to Cloud & Service Catalogue Solutions, Virtualisation, Infrastructure and Cloud Delivery Solutions, Puppet Labs and Automation technologies.
The role would involve working remotely and on customer site.
- 1+ years of software development in a programming language such as Java or GO
- Experience of building micro services architecture and containers (docker, kubernetes)
- Integration experience using REST, SOAP and related technologies
- Experience of Xamarin or similar development frameworks
- Critical thinker who is able to design and build unique and challenging solutions
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive and manage your own projects
- A passion for learning and technology
- Self-motivated & managed
- Ability to gather requirements from customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Systems management
- Experience with Reactj.js SQL, XML and XSLT advantageous
- Understanding of ITSM and ITIL a plus
- Experience with one virtualization technology (VMware or Hyper-V) advantageous
- Experience with one of the IT layers (networking, Storage, System Management) advantageous