We are looking for an Security Management consultant with proven experience of designing, deploying and privileged access, password and identity managing solutions with products such as Beyond Trust, IBM Identity Manager, Oracle IM, Aveksa, Sailpoint, Courion or similar. This requires working directly with our partners and customers to ensure delivery of solutions to meet business requirements. Along with a strong technical background the role requires the ability to advice on process and industry best practice so knowledge of IAM related governance and compliance processes is critical.
The role would involve development, consultancy and support, working from home and on customer site.
If you want to travel to Europe and beyond, and want an exciting career at the leading edge of technology, then contact us today at email@example.com
Desired Skills and Experience
- SQL and LDAP experience a must
- RSA Aveksa or other vendor Identity Governance / Access Management
- Relevant platform knowledge (Windows and/or Unix; familiarity with shell programming and/or utilities, especially for Unix)
- Relevant database knowledge (SqlServer, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of J2EE and Java programming (familiarity with JSPs useful; J2EE deployment critical)
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organisation skills
- Business process and workflow experience
- Basic technical/enterprise application experience; minimum development experience is required
- Domain expertise in IT service delivery a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL, Service Delivery Management a plus