We’re looking for experienced technical specialists with proven skills in infrastructure management.
You will be joining a team of automation and identity management specialists, and be involved in projects related to Cloud & Service Catalog Solutions, Virtualisation, Infrastructure and Cloud Delivery Solutions, Puppet and Automation technologies.
The role would involve development, consultancy and support, working on site in US & Europe. Training will be provided in the Cisco UCS Director platform, and previous experience of Cisco UCS Director is preferred.
- System management
- Experience with one virtualization technology (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Experience with one of the IT layers (networking, Storage, System Management)
- Experience of working with REST APIs
- Good communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of the following is a bonus:
- Good understanding UCS Director in terms of UCS Directory deployment, upgrade, patching, Out of the box features and customized work flows creation.
- Orchestration & Automation Solutions
- PXE/Bare Metal deployment